509 Crouse Street
Are you searching for an updated, convenient, and beautiful University of Akron rental home? Look no further! This property features 4 large bedrooms with ample closet space, 2 spacious full bathrooms, and a 1st floor laundry room. The kitchen was recently renovated and features a unique exposed brick chimney, adding a funky flare to this affordable space. This rental house is ideal for students who want the freedom of living off-campus while still being connected to on-campus activities – it’s a quick walk across Exchange to all college facilities and the seats of Infocision Stadium are so close that you can hear the crowd cheering on game day!
THINGS YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THIS HOUSE:
• You will never have to fight your roommates for a parking spot. There is a huge parking area directly behind this University of Akron rental home for the tenants’ use.
• You’ll also never have to fight for food storage space – the new cabinets in the kitchen provide extra room for a box of everyone’s favorite cereal.
• Utilities are exceedingly reasonable, thanks to the fully insulated home and the vinyl replacement windows.
• The location is perfect. The house is just a short walk to campus, Incision Stadium, the Rec Center, James A. Rhodes Arena (The JAR) and all food you can eat on Exchange Street. (Subway is also practically in the backyard for when you need a quick study snack).
• The “If it’s broke, I’ll fix it promise” – I promise that if anything in your home or apartment breaks, due to no fault of your own, I will respond to your maintenance request just as quickly as possible and do my absolute best to fix the problem right away!